02 August 2007

Another Late Night Walk

Hi,

Well, the moon is quite lovely tonight. It's 2:05
in the morning, and I just returned from a brisk
walk along the old mines road.

I walked at a good pace, tonight. The temperature's
cooled down quite significantly, from the hot day
we just experienced. It was beyond +30 C., and is
supposed to remain hot for the next several days.
I'm happy that it cools down at night!

The landscape was still tonight -- everything was
asleep, I guess:) I didn't even see a porcupine
earlier this evening, or during my walk. I often
hear loons calling on the lake, or the call of an
owl from deep in the forest. But tonight, nothing.

I'm sorry for the brief post, but it is late, and
I have to get some sleep.

All the best!
Laurie

p.s.

If any of you are interested in Self-development
gifts, go here. There are over 70 gifts for downloading.
You will have to sign up to mailing lists or
newsletters to receive gifts, but you can always
unsubscribe after you've downloaded the gifts.
Mind you, there are some very interesting people
offering gifts -- so, you may want to stay
subscribed to some of the lists.

Also, you will be taken to two "one time" offer
pages after you sign-up at the main gift site,
above -- in each case, if you aren't interested in
the offers, just scroll to the bottom of the page
and click on the not interested or continue
link, to go to the gifts page.

0 comments: