14 October 2006

A Few Remarks

Hi,

Well, it's been too long since my last post! It's
amazing how quickly the days slip past.

I haven't been taking walking for several days,
largely because the rain and fog tend to play
against such activity:) However, I'll be back at
it soon.

I must admit that I got a little behind in preparing
the latest issue of my newsletter. However, I
managed to finish it off tonight, except for spell-
checking, and adding a few finishing touches.
I'll do that tomorrow.

I'm currently putting the finishing touches on a
short story manuscript. It'll need one more edit
before I'm satisfied. Mmm . . . are we ever
really satisfied?

That's all for tonight, folks. I plan to make a
couple of posts next week. I also plan to post a
photo of the old road past my home. Trouble is,
I can't seem to find the USB cable that attaches
my camera to the computer! Now, how could I
possibly misplace that cable?

Oh my . . . I'm always hiding things on myself:(

Best wishes,
Laurie

0 comments: