29 May 2007

My 100th Post!

Hi,

Guess what! This is my 100th post! Wow! I think
I need a drink of tequila or mescal;) After all,
they do call me "the plant man".

Well, a friend of mine has a new blog called,
Pixieslane. You might enjoy checking it out!
It's nice to see Pixie making the move into the
magical world of blogging.

On another note, I was out walking early this
evening. It was overcast but a nice temperature
for walking. I felt the occasional rain drop, and
a loon was giving a haunting call from far out
on Minamkeak Lake.

In Mi'kmaq legends, the loon is Glooscap's
messenger. Glooscap is a culture hero to the
Mi'kmaq people. In some respects, you could
call him a great warrior and shaman with magical
powers.

Best wishes to everyone, and have a good
Wednesday!

Bye now,
Laurie

p.s. Well, I just noticed that the "Archives" of
my blog posts is only crediting me with 98 posts.
The "Blogger Dashboard" gives me 100 posts. I
don't know which is correct? Oh well, let's go
with the higher number:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Laurie,

Imagine, one hundred times in the same place! Leave it to me to see that;)

Thanks for the mention of my blog, I will also add a link to your blog as soon as I figure out how.

Keep smiling,
Pixie:)

p.s. For those of you who don't know, Laurie is a great dancer!

Laurie said...

Thanks, Pixie!

You know, I think I'll do even better with a pair of dancing shoes. I just have to decide on the style:))
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Congrats Laurie,

Wow 100 how does it feel to be so old, Oops!;) I mean to have so many posts.I enjoyed reading them and can't wait to read a hundred more.

I think it's great that Ann has her own blog.:)The two of you will give me plently to read and I don't think I will ever get board.

Luv,Kelly

p.s. Save a dance for me.

Laurie said...

Hi Kelly,
It doesn't feel bad . . . I don't feel a day over 99!

Yes, I'll be sure to save a dance for you . . . just wait until i get those dancing shoes! :)

Bye now,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

congrats on ur 100th post ...
keep 'em posts coming ...
hehe ...

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks, subcorpus. I'll
keep 'em coming!

Laurie:)