23 May 2007

Moonlight Announcements

Hi,

Well, the temperature's hovering near the freezing
mark, tonight, here in Lunenburg County. I just
returned from a brisk moonlight walk -- it was quite
nice, and I noticed how bright the stars appear in
the cool night atmosphere.

At one point during my walk, I heard twigs cracking
in the bushes, about twenty yards back from the road.
I stopped and listened, carefully. The sounds seemed
to be coming from a small animal, probably a porcupine
or raccoon. Anyhow, I continued on my way, leaving
the animal to its own business. Apparently, it enjoys
the moonlight as much as I do.

I have a few things I'd like to mention, briefly.

I'm planning two new blogs, and a mini website. The
blogs will be quite different from each other. One of
the blogs will be about my efforts to earn cash online.
I'll talk about the things I've tried, the difficulties involved
in this effort, and what I'm currently doing in this regard.

The mini-website will back-up the blog, and will offer
affiliate products.

The other blog will be lots of fun! :) It's going to be a
bit wild, crazy, serious, and humourous, depending on
my mood. I'll talk about everything from my views on life
and romance, to relationships, spiritual awareness, and
writing. I'll also be telling you about the antics of Ol'
Coyote, the trickster, as this is part of my personality.

I cringe when I say those things, because it feels a bit
like opening oneself to public viewing. But, really, that's
what writing is all about. If any of you are serious about
writing, let me just say that this is one thing you have to
think about. How willing are you to expose your feelings,
your attitudes, in your writing? How willing are you to
expose your mistakes in public? Those can be honest
mistakes, or things that you simply over-looked -- even
ridiculous grammatical errors.

Fortunately, I've been writing long enough to have
hardened myself to much of it. Besides, heck, I'm 58,
so what do I have to lose? :)

Oh yes, one final thing. Within the next week, I'll be
adding some fresh updates to my art site. So, plan to
visit it next week, if that interests you. You can find the
link under the "Links" section of this blog.

So long for now. I'll be back, soon.
Laurie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that your starting two new blogs. The one sound like lots of fun:) I hope you enjoy writing as much as we will have reading it. Good luck and all my best.

Laurie said...

Hi,

Thanks for the comment.

Yes, it's going to be interesting, that's for sure. I'm going to try to make at least one post a week on all the blogs.

Bye now,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Hello Laurie,

Now I must say the thoughts of Coyote exposing himself...I mean his inner self should be very interesting! It sounds like this new blog will be very intersting indeed. I for one can't wait to read it.
Pixie:)

Laurie said...

Hi Pixie,

Ha ha . . . yes, it could get interesting! One thing's certain, it's bound to give people lots to think about.

Bye now,
Laurie Coyote;)