19 May 2007

A Cool Spring Night

Well, I had planned to go walking tonight, but
the weather is foggy and misty, so I'm home
working at my computer. Periodically, I take
breaks and go to the living room to sit by the
woodstove. The wood fire feels so nice on a
cool spring night.

I think I'll be starting another blog, soon. It's
under wraps at the moment, as I'm not sure I
can handle the extra writing load. However, I'm
leaning towards making the leap -- also, I don't
know whether it'll be with Blogger or Wordpress.
I've heard a lot of good things about the latter,
although I enjoy the ease of Blogger.

I find that I'm focusing much better lately. For
a while, I was all over the place:), but now I'm
focusing more on my own web stuff and things
around the home. Now, if I could only do my
house cleaning:))

Well, so long for now, and watch for the new
blog announcement!

All the best,
Laurie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Laurie,

I am excited to hear you might start a new Blog soon. I am sure many other people will be excited too.

As far as house cleaning...I remember you saying once, a friend told you that, all you have to do is open the windows and doors and let the wind blow through! Ha ha, It might be worth a try:)

Laurie said...

Hi,

Yes, I'm certainly considering another blog -- I think it would be a fun thing to do.

That's a good suggestion for my house cleaning problems. I had forgotten about my friend's method. Thanks for reminding me:)

Hopefully, we'll have a sunny, windy day next week. I'll open the doors and let the wind do its job. Well, I suppose I can make an effort to open the windows, too!

Best regards,
Laurie