12 March 2006

Hi,
I love this time of the month! The moon is waxing and will be
full on Tuesday, March 14th. It's always nice to go walking
on moonlit nights. Last evening was a mild, +5 celsius, here
on the south shore of Nova Scotia. The moon was bright and,
this, along with the mild weather, made walking a delightful
experience.

I'm looking forward to Tuesday, because I plan to mail out the
first issue of my newsletter, Natural Healing Talk. I've written
a rather light-hearted article on spring tonics, and on the value of
dandelions as a general tonic medicine. As well, I've included a
short item on ethnobotany -- this will likely be a monthly feature,
giving information on the use of plants and trees as medicines, by
the Native peoples of North America.

Until next time, my best regards,
Laurie

p.s. if you wish to subscribe to the newsletter, just write
subscribe@wildworldofplants.com, with "subscribe" in
the subject line.


Note -- The information in this Blog is not given as medical advice,
but simply as educational information on traditional remedies, plant
uses, nature therapy, etcetera. Self-treatment is strictly the
responsibility of the individual(s) concerned.

0 comments: