03 March 2006

Country Road

Hi,
I just got home from taking a night time walk along the old
country road, near my place. It was fairly dark at first, but
my eyes quickly adjusted, and before long I could see well
enough to easily make my way along the road. I'm always
amazed at how quickly the eyes adjust to darkness. I was
helped somewhat by the snow which reflected whatever
light was available.

After making this post, I'll have a tea, and begin working on
the first issue of my newsletter, Natural Healing Talk. It's
exciting to be doing the small email publication. I'm going to
keep it very basic, with a text format, rather than html. Most
issues will include an ethnobotanical note, as this is a keen
interest of mine. My speciality is the plant and tree medicines
of the First Nations' peoples of North American, especially
Atlantic Canada.

Well, must go. Catch you next time!
Laurie

0 comments: