16 October 2007

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that the Natural Healing Talk
Forum is now online! So, Click Here to check out the
forum.

I had planned to go walking tonight, but chores seem
to have gotten in my way. Earlier this evening, I was
away giving a plant medicine talk to the Bridgewater
Garden Club. I had a good group -- about 20 people --
who were enthusiastic over my presentation.

It's always nice to talk to people who are obviously
quite interested in your topic.

You know, I think I'm entering a strong period of
creativity. I have four writing projects in the back of
my mind, that I plan to focus on, soon! I also have
another project that requires a lot of editing; but, in
the end, it'll be worth the time and effort.

Well, must go for now. I'll return later this week.

Bye now,
Laurie

0 comments: