23 September 2007

The "Plant Walk for A Pie" Day

Hi Everyone,

Well, today was my second annual "Plant Walk
for A Pie" day, and it was a great success!

The morning was quite damp and overcast, but
by the time we left on the outing, near noon, the
sun had come out, making for splendid hiking
weather.



This first photo shows most of us sitting by the
shore of Leipsigaek Lake, where we had lunch
and relaxed before hiking back to where our cars
were parked.



The second photo is back at my place, where
we relaxed by a large oak tree, and enjoyed our
pie! :) I must say that the pies were delicious!
Thank you everyone! I still have lots of pie in my
fridge waiting to be eaten in the next few days.

My gawd, I love pie! :))

All the best,
Laurie

p.s. You can click on the photos for a larger
image.

0 comments: