03 August 2006

Free Report Coming Soon....

I spent part of this evening working on a free report that I
will offer from my web sites at Wild World of Plants and
Natural Healing Talk. The title of the report is, "How to
Control Stress the Natural Way," and will be in the PDF
and/or Exe file format.

I'd like to know what file format people prefer as regards
electronic reports and eBooks. I'm excited about the
report, and hope it will generate some subscriptions for
my newsletter. If you have suggestions or advice as
regards the best file format, please leave a comment.

Well, I'll close for now. Oh yes, the free report should be
online by the end of August, at the latest.

All the best!
Laurie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie,

PDF format would be great, If you need you can use an open source tool to create it
Like Open Office, which saves it in pdf format

Laurie said...

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

I have an early version of Open Office (1.1), but I don't see where I can save it as a PDF file? Perhaps this option comes with a later version of the program. I'll check it out.

Best regards,
Laurie

Laurie said...

Hi,

Actually, I checked my Open Office again, and discovered the "Export as PDF" option. Very good!

I've also checked and verified that my web host has a PDF conversion program. So, I shouldn't have a problem either way!

All the best,
Laurie