01 February 2010

Natural Healing Talk Newsletter Excerpt, January 31, 2010 Issue

I'm pleased to post an excerpt from my Natural
Healing Talk newsletter. if you are interested
in subscribing, complete the subscription box
on the left side or side of this page. Thanks!

Now, here's the "General Comments" section
of the newsletter:

Hi Everyone,

Well, I'm writing this newsletter on a cold,
full moon evening, here in Nova Scotia. We're
in our first major cold spell of the winter!
However, later this evening, I plan to bundle
myself in warm clothing, and take a moonlight
stroll along the old gravel road that passes
near my home.

There is a special feeling when walking on a
moonlight night. It's very soothing and healing
to body, mind, and spirit. I like to call it
moonlight consciousness.

Moving along, almost every week there seems
to be more information about the benefits of
vitamin D for our health, especially D3. The
latest news I've read, is that a lack of D3 may
result in an increased risk of various Central
Nervous System disorders, including multiple
sclerosis, Alzheimer's, and Parkinson's disease.
As well, some medical researchers state that
sufficient levels of D3, helps to ensure the
normal development and functioning of the
central nervous system.

Here are several links for your examination:

Iodine Supplements: The Four Best Kinds to Use

10 Foods That Detox The Body

Is Your Medication Raising Your Cholesterol?

Also, here's a recipe for Black Bean Soup.


Finally, I will soon have an announcement about
a new 9 month program I'm developing, that may
interest you. At the moment, it's still a secret! :)

Best regards,
Laurie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such themes. I love to read articles like this. Just add some pics :)
CarverDown

Laurie said...

Actually, I was thinking the same thing. My next post will include photos of the road I describe in my moonlight walks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.