15 September 2008

A New Beginning

Hi Everyone,

Well, this post marks the beginning of a new effort
to post regularly to The Nature Writer's Digs. I've
been in a real slump with my blogging efforts,
generally, and look forward to posting with renewed
enthusiasm!

I plan to tie this blog closer to my Natural Healing
Talk
website and newsletter. I'll be posting some
items from the newsletter, including the occasional
article. I'll also keep you posted on what I'm doing
in the natural healing, wellness, self-growth, and
spiritual fields.

In other news, I plan to hold my 3rd annual "Plant
Walk for a Pie" event, on Sunday, October 12th.
The event will take place at my residence, here on
Mines Road # 2, Hebbs Cross, Nova Scotia. I'll post
further updates in my newsletter and on this blog.
It'll be a fun day!

All the best, for this time,
Laurie

0 comments: